Alcohol sales cut in halfEconomy
- Judge caught driving under the influence fails to show in courtLocal NewsBehavior of Pärnu county courthouse justice Rein Pokk, who was caught behind the wheel in a state of intoxication, serves as an example on how to handle such situations: do not blow into the breathalyzer but demand a blood test instead as time is ticking in your favor. Next, contest the test procedure and don't show up in court.
- Ossinovski drops gas stations alcohol banLocal NewsEven though Minister of Health Care and Labor Jevgeni Ossinovski said alcohol would disappear from gas stations as recently as late December, the ministry has now introduced draft legislation that does not include the ban and exempts small shops from moving alcohol out of sight. Changes will, however, ban alcohol advertisements on social media.
- Circuit court also deems lawful restrictions against Tallinn Old Town barsLocal NewsThe Tallinn circuit court on Thursday upheld a decision made by the administrative court to not allow an appeal submitted by OU Valli, Lab OU, Acacia Trade OU, Taco Express OU, Nimeta Management OU, St. Patrick's OU and Kanteron BVI OU in connection with a decision of the Tallinn city government to impose economic activity restrictions on bars mainly situated on Suur-Karja Street in the Old Town, and changed the decision of the lower-tier court regarding M&A Pubid OU.
- Pilk peale! Go Away Bird ja Janno Reim avaldasid koostöös video uuele Johnny Cashist inspireeritud singlileElu24
- Estonians go to Latvia to bring booze for whole tribe Finns also spottedEconomy«Here for the first time, out of mere curiosity,» says Maie Krimm, here in Latvia all the way from Pärnu. The shopping cart pushed by joint effort with husband Jaan holds three cases of beer, several bottles of vodka and some other extra such stuff. The lady says that is not for them alone, for tonight. «We ain't no drunkards!» hollers Ms Krimm and tells us that part of the haul is for relatives.