Silence surrounding dismissal of Tartu airport headLocal News
- Cyborgs in Ukrainian war: meet defender of Donetsk airportEstonian newsDonetsk airport, early morning of January 20th. The thick fog is hindering visibility. Guarding the terminal penetrated with many a bullet and blast, an Ukrainian serviceman Oleksandr Gudim is eyeing an increasingly watery blanket of snow and the dreary weather. Gut feeling says it's going to be bad: «Don't like it at all.» Within a few steps behind a wall, the separatists are preparing for fresh attack.
- Clients complain over flights in clunkersEconomyTo summarise the opening month of new national airline Nordic Aviation Group, an Estonian aviation specialist said it best: he'd not sit in these clunkers. The passengers are grumpy but the staff of Nordic seeks to soothe – come January, being constantly late and having hair stand on end in air will be history.
- Sister and brother battle bother on borderEstonian newsA daily task for Estonia's border guards is phone calls to parents from airport to check if it's okay for their kids to leave the country - the mom and dad have forgotten to «attach» a letter of permission. But even that may not suffice, as a paper acceptable in Estonia may spell suspicion in child abduction to an adult escort elsewhere.
- Foreign Visitors Survey began at border crossing pointsLocal NewsOn 1 August, Statistics Estonia launched the Foreign Visitors Survey at the border crossing points of Estonia. The survey will be held until the middle of September and aims to determine the expenditures incurred by foreign visitors in Estonia, their travel motivation and behaviour, and satisfaction.
- Галерея и видео: на фестивале Airport Jam красотки так двигали ягодицами, что все засматривалисьLimon