Месси не посетит церемонию вручения награды лучшему игроку мираRus.Postimees.ee
- Board member of football club detained as suspect in pimping caseLocal NewsOfficials of the North prefecture of the Estonian Police and Border Guard Board on Monday detained seven men and one woman who are suspected of running two brothels in Tallinn, and according to information available to BNS one of the detainees is a member of the board of football club Nomme Kalju, Tanel Aavik.
- ERR says money lacking, fails to convinceLocal NewsA storm is brewing around budget of Public Broadcasting (ERR) which threatens to bin part of next year's live broadcasts and lay off staff. And yet the Riigikogu finance committee last night supported not the granting of 650,000 extra euros to ERR as the claims about lack of money are allegedly unclear.
- Belgia kirjanik külastab EestitKultuurJean-Philippe Toussaint (1957) on menukas ja rohkelt auhindu kogunud belgia kirjanik ja režissöör, kes on Eesti lugejale eelkõige tuntud eesti keeles ilmunud teostega «Vannituba» ja «Armastajad». Tema teosed on stiililt minimalistlikud, kajastavad köitvalt tänapäeva ühiskonna tulipunkte ning uudistavad päevapoliitika teemasid Prantsusmaal ja mujal Euroopas.
- The ranting dads and the rattled kids on the fieldsSport«Get the game!», «Boil the umpire!», «Pass better!», «Strike stronger!». A late afternoon at sports arena. The kids are playing football, «green» against «yellow». All are having fun and trying their very best. At times, they flop pretty bad which for beginners is pardonable. Flanking the field, coaches of both teams are encouraging the guys to enjoy the game. At the other edge.. we quoted them above, a bit. In the conflict of educational philosophies, who loses is the child. What did he do wrong? Nothing.
- Historic good-bye goal happening today?SportThis very evening, career ends for legendary Estonian footballer Raio Piiroja as national team tackles Iceland. Addressing head coach Magnus Pehrsson, the man asked to play in attack. To the general backdrop of how Team Estonia has been doing, they thought this safest indeed. With eight goals under his belt for Estonia, could Mr Piiroja be the historic first Estonian to score in farewell game?