Video: father and son were hit by a trainLocal News
- €17 million to buy railroad for a decadeLocal News
- 52 tons of chemical leaked from railway tank carsLocal News
- The long and winding Lithuanian Rail BalticEconomy
- Ice on wires freezes Tallinn tram and trolley flowLocal News
- Elron puts brakes on luxury trains buy planEconomy
- Tallinn-Moscow train route to be temporarily closedEconomy
- Rail accidents claim 12 lives in Estonia in 2014Local News
- Editorial: the absent barrierOpinionIn a grave accident at Raasiku, Harju County yesterday, a Tallinn-Tartu passenger train was hit by a heavy truck. The crash claimed two lives – one in truck, the other in train. Several were injured. With a hundred-some folks travelling towards Tartu in the four-carriage Elron train, if might easily have been worse.
- Bus companies to cut linesEconomyFor those travelling from Tallinn to Viljandi, the cheaper-by-half bus ticked is cause of joy; for the bus companies, this spells headache – according to them, this is the final desperate attempt before shutting down the line. Even the Tallinn-Tartu line, profitable up to now, can’t escape thinning the schedule.